If you’re looking to Sell Fluke Microtest OMNIScanner 2 Omnifiber Multimode
The OMNIScanner2 provides advanced certification for Cat 5/5e/6 cabling links to 300 MHz using an extendible digital platform that ensures unprecedented Level III accuracy. With superior diagnostics, Cat 6 Permanent Link and Channel support standard, and comprehensive test results management software, you can rely on the OMNIScanner2 to help you win any Cat 6/5e bid.
- Instantly pinpoint specific connection failures with S-Bands diagnostics
- Test up to 300 MHz on class F links
- Shielded plug to test Cat 6 compliance and interoperability
- Dual-fiber, dual wavelength, multimode & single-mode certification with OMNIFiber Modules
- USB connections for high- speed downloads
- Manufacturer-specific cable libraries pre-installed
- Easily manage and document copper and fiber links with new LinkWare software
OMNIFiber snaps onto the top of OMNIScanner 2, Omniscanner 1 & Omnscanner LT copper cable tester to transform it into a Multi-mode fiber certification tool. Using the OMNIFiber adapter, OMNIScanner provides a one-button “Autotest” that measures multimode length, loss and propagation delay on both transmit and receive fibers at 850 and 1300 nm simultaneously. It then compares the results to the appropriate industry standard and provides a simple PASS/FAIL indication of the tested link.
- Dual-fiber, dual wavelength, multimode certification with OMNIFiber Adapters
- Easily manage and document copper and fiber links with LinkWare software
- Multimode Fiber: Length, Propagation Delay, Loss (850nm & 1300nm)