If you’re looking to Sell Fluke Networks SM & MM Omnifiber Fiber Modules
- Certify Singlemode fiber with Fluke Microtest SM OMNIFiber Adapters.
- Test two fibers at two wavelengths in a single automated operation.
- Measure fiber length, propagation delay and optical loss.
- Provide clear PASS or FAIL indication with automated results analysis.
- Enable bi-directional testing without swapping main and remote units.
- Feature standards and fiber cable libraries for easy set-up.
- Incorporate interchangeable connector adapters for simple network connection.
- Communicate with LinkWareâ„¢ Cable Test Management Software.
- Quickly snap onto any OMNIScannerÂ® series cable analyzer.
- Are ruggedly built for demanding field use.
- Test singlemode fiber at 1310 nm and 1550 nm with the laser-based OMNIFiberÂ® SM.
- Multimode Fiber: Length, Propagation Delay, Loss (850nm & 1300nm)
The right adapter for the job
Your network may contain different fiber types: multimode or singlemode. The way to accurately test and certify your network is with an adapter designed for the job. Fluke Networks offers two OMNIFiber adapters. Use the OMNIFiber MM adapter for multimode fiber. Its LED sources ensure accurate, standards-compliant results when testing multimode fiber. Use the OMNIFiber SM adapter for singlemode fiber. Its laser sources ensure accurate, standards-compliant results when testing singlemode fiber.
Fast and easy testing
Using an OMNIFiber adapter, OMNIScanner provides a one-button “Autotest” that measures fiber length and optical loss on two fibers at two wavelengths in a single automated operation. The scanner then compares the results to the industry standard you select and instantly provides a clear PASS or FAIL indication. Test more fibers in less time with OMNIFiber. OMNIFiber adapters connect easily to the network. Interchangeable connector adapters permit simple network connection and straightforward reference power measurement. Interchangeable connector adapters are available in the most popular
OMNIFiber snaps onto the top of OMNIScanner 2, Omniscanner 1 & Omnscanner LT copper cable tester to transform it into a Multi-mode fiber certification tool. Using the OMNIFiber adapter, OMNIScanner provides a one-button “Autotest” that measures multimode length, loss and propagation delay on both transmit and receive fibers at 850 and 1300 nm simultaneously. It then compares the results to the appropriate industry standard and provides a simple PASS/FAIL indication of the tested link.
- Dual-fiber, dual wavelength, multimode certification with OMNIFiber Adapters